Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Req:one Song From The Movie"sar Utha Ke Jiyo"

, Sawan Barasne Laga

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Req:one Song From The Movie"sar Utha Ke Jiyo", Sawan Barasne Laga
randy
post Jun 13 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #16

Unregistered

Sawan Barasne Laga i want the song
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
djhot
post Jun 14 2007, 05:32 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 15956

lol well it seems people lost track of the topic and got into the subject of how hilarious shazaad is
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
whodat28
post Jun 15 2007, 02:51 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Member No.: 16299

"sorry brother i hope iam not being selfish, but i don,t want anyone else to have this song, it was mines to begin with and my freind who is like a brother to me remixed it, trust me whoever is to get this they will remix it and kill the song. iam not a fan of remixes unless the person is really good. thank you brother and i hope you can forgive me for not giving you. salaam bro"

Um, not only is that selfish, but is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! It was urs to begin with ... did u sing it? produce it? When you die, will you take the song with you? Why not share and let everyone enjoy this beautiful song? is this not a sharing forum? i thought it was, correct me if i'm wrong!

If anyone else, who is not as selfish has this song, would they please post it? I'm sure many will be greatful, myself included.

Thank you.
+Quote Post
Mr. Stylistic
post Jun 16 2007, 01:04 AM
Post #19

Unregistered

if the guy chooses not to share the song, whats the problem? wheres the respect? cant you all respect that and let it go? judging from your ratios, i dont see any of you sharing anything.
+Quote Post
djhot
post Jun 18 2007, 06:02 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE(whodat28 @ Jun 15 2007, 02:51 AM) *

"sorry brother i hope iam not being selfish, but i don,t want anyone else to have this song, it was mines to begin with and my freind who is like a brother to me remixed it, trust me whoever is to get this they will remix it and kill the song. iam not a fan of remixes unless the person is really good. thank you brother and i hope you can forgive me for not giving you. salaam bro"

Um, not only is that selfish, but is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! It was urs to begin with ... did u sing it? produce it? When you die, will you take the song with you? Why not share and let everyone enjoy this beautiful song? is this not a sharing forum? i thought it was, correct me if i'm wrong!

If anyone else, who is not as selfish has this song, would they please post it? I'm sure many will be greatful, myself included.

Thank you.

i definetly agree
+Quote Post
djhot
post Jun 18 2007, 06:03 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

i have a very low quality version if anyone wants it msg me on msn realrudebaiakadjhot@hotmail.com or aim realrudebai@aol.com
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Jun 18 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 4348

QUOTE(refas @ Apr 17 2007, 02:23 PM) *

Request for a song:

Title: Sawan Barasne Laga

Movie: Sar Utha Ke Jiyo

Singers: Udit Narayan - Anuradha Paudwaal

Hello refas, I captured this song from a website using audio capturing software, hope the quality is ok for you

as UDIT would say "GOOD LUCK excl.gif" laugh.gif

+Quote Post
whodat28
post Jun 19 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jun 18 2007, 06:43 PM) *

Request for a song:

Hello refas, I captured this song from a website using audio capturing software, hope the quality is ok for you

Hey, thanks for your efforts!

I do have the low quality version ... it's not bad, but I was looking for a better quality rip. Hard to enjoy the song with all the fuzziness and screeching.

+Quote Post
shazaad
post Jun 21 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Member No.: 7620

QUOTE(whodat28 @ Jun 19 2007, 03:32 AM) *

Request for a song:

I do have the low quality version ... it's not bad, but I was looking for a better quality rip. Hard to enjoy the song with all the fuzziness and screeching.

garam masala paratha jeera dhal se, dougla bacha hogayee chachundar coolie gyal se, quality is not bad.
+Quote Post
noorie
post Jun 21 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #25

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 6518

QUOTE(shazaad @ Jun 21 2007, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE(whodat28 @ Jun 19 2007, 03:32 AM) *

Request for a song:

garam masala paratha jeera dhal se, dougla bacha hogayee chachundar coolie gyal se, quality is not bad.

Shazaad, perhaps you might want 2 take a look at this.
Follow the link, please.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=358848

Noorie

IPB Image

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

"You have enemies? Good! It means that you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
+Quote Post
Sohni
post Jun 22 2007, 07:06 AM
Post #26

Unregistered

how can I download the song?
+Quote Post
Sangeet
post Jun 23 2007, 03:13 AM
Post #27

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 6366

QUOTE(Mr. Stylistic @ Jun 16 2007, 01:04 AM) *

if the guy chooses not to share the song, whats the problem? wheres the respect? cant you all respect that and let it go? judging from your ratios, i dont see any of you sharing anything.

Are you the same DJ who created UNDER THE MARO Remix album??

Sangeet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obscure Albums of 60s/70s/80s/90s
Random Obscure Tracks from 70s-90s
Kavita K - Down The Years
Need Info
+Quote Post
deewani
post Jun 23 2007, 06:09 AM
Post #28

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2053

QUOTE(shazaad @ Jun 21 2007, 04:22 AM) *

WOW! Shazaad learned hindi, good for you!

Doston, Apna Tau Yeh Imaan Hai
Jo Bhi Jitna Saath De, Ehsaan Hai
Umr Ka Rishta Jodne Waale
Apni Nazar Mein Deewane Hai

Thanks for the memories HF. Bye Bye.
deewani is "permanently away"

+Quote Post
whodat28
post Jul 5 2007, 04:33 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

You're absolutely right, he shouldn't have to share the song if he doesn't want to ... But you tell me something, if you were requesting a song and someone replied to you "i don't want anyone to have this song, it was mines to begin with" ... would you respect that person and let it go? Especially when the reason is as lame as "my freind who is like a brother to me remixed it, trust me whoever is to get this they will remix it and kill the song" But I guess you would seeing as though you're probably a DJ yourself who is supposedly this 'friend'.

Don't get me wrong, I know Dj's who are like that ... and then I know those who are not ... those who don't care who has the song, because they are confident enough with their own mixes to let others enjoy the song no matter what the reason.

Nevertheless, I will let it go, I just didnt' think it was necessary for him to even post a comment like that if he wasn't going to share. He probably meant well, but the way it came out, didn't sound that way at all. It's just sad how others claim no one should have the song because it is theirs when they are meant to be enjoyed by all, not just those who have access to them.

+Quote Post
shazaad
post Jul 7 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Member No.: 7620

QUOTE(whodat28 @ Jul 5 2007, 07:03 AM) *

You're absolutely right, he shouldn't have to share the song if he doesn't want to ... But you tell me something, if you were requesting a song and someone replied to you "i don't want anyone to have this song, it was mines to begin with" ... would you respect that person and let it go? Especially when the reason is as lame as "my freind who is like a brother to me remixed it, trust me whoever is to get this they will remix it and kill the song" But I guess you would seeing as though you're probably a DJ yourself who is supposedly this 'friend'.

Don't get me wrong, I know Dj's who are like that ... and then I know those who are not ... those who don't care who has the song, because they are confident enough with their own mixes to let others enjoy the song no matter what the reason.

Nevertheless, I will let it go, I just didnt' think it was necessary for him to even post a comment like that if he wasn't going to share. He probably meant well, but the way it came out, didn't sound that way at all. It's just sad how others claim no one should have the song because it is theirs when they are meant to be enjoyed by all, not just those who have access to them.

thank you that was really well said, i appreciate the response,however to be honest i dont have the cd anymore,i gave it to someone a while ago, if that person wants to share its up to him. good luck
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 12:41 PM