Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Kannada Spiritual Discourses

, Kannada Discourses on Philosophical Subjects

> Kannada Spiritual Discourses, Kannada Discourses on Philosophical Subjects
vadiraj
post Jun 3 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 112806

I would like introduce totally a new Topic

I invite the mebers to kindly upload Kannada Discourses on Philosophical Subjects.

Presently I am uploading one such clip for interested listeners.

Title : Geetamrutha

Artist: Prof K.T.Pandurangi

Format: mp3

Bit Rate: 128kbps

Duration: 15:42

My Rating of the Clip : 7/10

I will be uploading few such clips by eminient scholars on Madhva Philosophy shortly.

Thanking You

Vadiraj
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
vadiraj
post Jun 8 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

I am uploading following clips on Kannada Philosphical Discourses.

The discourse on Kapil Geethe.

Kapil Geethe :

Kapil Geethe is part of ShreeMadBhagavatha explained in Thrateeya Skandha

Lord Vishnu born as Kapilnamaka Paramatma to Kardama Prajapathi & Devahoothi, explained
Sankhya Tatva to his mother. He explained the the necessisity of Gnyana & Bhakti to see God.

Uploading part-5 of 5 of Kapil Geethe Discourse by G.R.Achar.

Title : KapilGeethe-5

Artist: G.R.Achar

Duration: 20:26

My Rating of the Clip : 8/10

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 11:08 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

The discourse on Narayana Varma

Narayana Varma : This famous stotra is also known as Narayana Kavacha and is especially advised to overcome fear, gain courage and protection. It is also a powerful protection against evils.

Uploading Narayana Varma Discourse by G.R.Achar. There are totally 11 clips on the Topic.

NarayanaVarma1-1 to 1-5 & NarayanaVarma2-1 to 2-6 each clip plays less than half an hour.

Title : NarayanaVarma1-1

Duration: 19.10

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Narayana Varma : This famous stotra is also known as Narayana Kavacha and is especially advised to overcome fear, gain courage and protection. It is also a powerful protection against evils.

Uploading Narayana Varma Discourse by G.R.Achar. There are totally 11 clips on the Topic.

NarayanaVarma1-1 to 1-5 & NarayanaVarma2-1 to 2-6 each clip plays less than half an hour.

Title : NarayanaVarma1-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma1-3

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma1-4

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 04:23 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma1-5

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma2-1

Duration: 21.39

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma2-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma2-3

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma2-4

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma2-5

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Title : NarayanaVarma2-6

With this clip, the discourse on Narayana Varma by Shree G.R Achar Concludes.

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Dear Friends

The discourse on Sumadhvijay

Srimad Ananda Teertha, also known as Poornaprajna and Madhvacharya, is the propagator of the doctrine of Tattvavada. He is the last of the great Acharyas of Vedanta, and is also the 22nd commentator on the Brahma-Sûtra of Veda Vyasa.

His doctrine asserts that the differences are eternally real, and that hence there is more than one absolute real, and that Hari (Vishnu) is the only entity praised in the Shrutis and their adjuncts.

Srimad Ananda Teertha is commonly identified with Madhva, the third avataara of Mukhya PraaNa, the god of life, as given in the BaLittha Sukta of the Rig Veda. The first two avatara-s are as Hanuman and Bheemasena, and the third is Madhva, who came down to Earth as a sanyasi.

Srimad Ananda Teertha himself makes the claim to being Madhva in several instances, one of which is in the Vishnu-tattva-vinirnaya. It was recognized in his own time, and it has been documented, that he had all thirty-two shubha-lakshaNa-s that define a ruju-taattvika-yogi, including the prescribed height of ninety-six inches ("shaNNavati angulo.apetam") quoted in the Mahabharata-Tatparya-Nirnaya.

However, he is firmly set against the notion of accepting doctrines because they come from prophets or claimed gods. He also dismisses claims that only part of the Vedas are useful, and claims that even the so-called karma-kaNDa portions of them are only meant to worship Hari.

Sumadhvavijaya is a biographical account of Acharya Madhva composed by Sri Narayana Panditacharya, the son of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya, who was a contemporary of Acharya Madhva. The generally accepted dates for Madhva are 1238-1317 CE (AD), while those for Narayana Panditacharya are 1295-1370 CE. It is very likely that the young Narayana was associated with many of the events covered in detailed descriptions of Acharya Madhva’s life.

I will be uploding discourses on Sumadhvijaya by Shree Brahmanaya Teerthachar. The discourse is in four patrs as under

1) Sumadhvijay-01-1 to Sumadhvijay-01-3

2) Sumadhvijay-02-1 to Sumadhvijay-02-3

3) Sumadhvijay-03-1 to Sumadhvijay-03-3

4) Sumadhvijay-04-1 to Sumadhvijay-04-4

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-01-1

Artist: Bramhanya Teerthachar

Duration: 21.29

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Srimad Ananda Teertha, also known as Poornaprajna and Madhvacharya, is the propagator of the doctrine of Tattvavada. He is the last of the great Acharyas of Vedanta, and is also the 22nd commentator on the Brahma-Sûtra of Veda Vyasa.

His doctrine asserts that the differences are eternally real, and that hence there is more than one absolute real, and that Hari (Vishnu) is the only entity praised in the Shrutis and their adjuncts.

Srimad Ananda Teertha is commonly identified with Madhva, the third avataara of Mukhya PraaNa, the god of life, as given in the BaLittha Sukta of the Rig Veda. The first two avatara-s are as Hanuman and Bheemasena, and the third is Madhva, who came down to Earth as a sanyasi.

Srimad Ananda Teertha himself makes the claim to being Madhva in several instances, one of which is in the Vishnu-tattva-vinirnaya. It was recognized in his own time, and it has been documented, that he had all thirty-two shubha-lakshaNa-s that define a ruju-taattvika-yogi, including the prescribed height of ninety-six inches ("shaNNavati angulo.apetam") quoted in the Mahabharata-Tatparya-Nirnaya.

However, he is firmly set against the notion of accepting doctrines because they come from prophets or claimed gods. He also dismisses claims that only part of the Vedas are useful, and claims that even the so-called karma-kaNDa portions of them are only meant to worship Hari.

Sumadhvavijaya is a biographical account of Acharya Madhva composed by Sri Narayana Panditacharya, the son of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya, who was a contemporary of Acharya Madhva. The generally accepted dates for Madhva are 1238-1317 CE (AD), while those for Narayana Panditacharya are 1295-1370 CE. It is very likely that the young Narayana was associated with many of the events covered in detailed descriptions of Acharya Madhva’s life.

I will be uploding discourses on Sumadhvijaya by Shree Brahmanaya Teerthachar. The discourse is in four patrs as under

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-01-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj
[/quote]
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-01-3

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Sumadhvavijaya is a biographical account of Acharya Madhva composed by Sri Narayana Panditacharya, the son of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya, who was a contemporary of Acharya Madhva. The generally accepted dates for Madhva are 1238-1317 CE (AD), while those for Narayana Panditacharya are 1295-1370 It is very likely that the young Narayana was associated with many of the events covered in detailed descriptions of Acharya Madhva’s life.

I am uploding discourses on Sumadhvijaya by Shree Brahmanaya Teerthachar.

The discourse is in four patrs as under

1) Sumadhvijay-01-1 to Sumadhvijay-01-3 (Already Uploaded)

2) Sumadhvijay-02-1 to Sumadhvijay-02-3 (Under Progress)

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-02-1

Duration: 19:44

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Sumadhvavijaya is a biographical account of Acharya Madhva composed by Sri Narayana Panditacharya, the son of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya, who was a contemporary of Acharya Madhva. The generally accepted dates for Madhva are 1238-1317 CE (AD), while those for Narayana Panditacharya are 1295-1370 It is very likely that the young Narayana was associated with many of the events covered in detailed descriptions of Acharya Madhva’s life.

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-02-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-02-3

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Dear Friends

2) Sumadhvijay-02-1 to Sumadhvijay-02-3 (Already Uploaded)

3) Sumadhvijay-03-1 to Sumadhvijay-03-3 (Under Progress)

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-03-1

Duration: 17:53

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-03-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-03-3

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Dear Friends

3) Sumadhvijay-03-1 to Sumadhvijay-03-3 (Already Uploaded)

4) Sumadhvijay-04-1 to Sumadhvijay-04-4 (Under Progress)

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-04-1

Duration: 18:41

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-04-2

Duration: 18:41

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-04-3

Duration: 18:40

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

Dear Friends

4) Sumadhvijay-04-1 to Sumadhvijay-04-4 ( Under Progress )

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-04-4

Duration: 18:40

Discourses on Sumadhvijay Competes with this clip.

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jul 22 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Dear Friends

The discourse is on Shree Bramhanya Teerthatru of Abbur Math under Madhva Parampare.

He was the third descendant from Sripad Rajendra Tirtha in the line senior of disciples coming from Sripad Vidyadhiraja Tirtha. I could find very little on his life, save and except where it says that it was due to the blessings of Brahmanya Tirtha that the parents of Vyasa Tirtha, (Brahmanya Tirtha's disciples), owed the birth of their children notably Sripad Vyasa Tirtha(B.N.K. Sharma. 1961. History of the Dvaita School of Vedanta. page 460.).

Once when Brahmanya Thirtharu was on tour in Bannur, Raamacharya, an aged brahmin died
on his way to Gangasnaana. Ramacharya’s wife wanted wanted to do “Sahagamana” with her husband
and came to Swamiji for seeking Brahmanya Theertha Seer’s permission for doing so.

But Brahmanya Theertharu, even before her seeking permission told her “Dheerga sumangalee bhava”. Seeing this all pandits were surprised. Then they appraised him of the situation.
But Swamiji told “It is told by Gopalakrishna Devaru, and he will survive and he will be shataayushi and
would have two children”. Saying this, Swamiji gave her “mantrodaka”.

As soon as she came near the dead body of her husband she did the “prokshana” of Mantrodaka given
by the seer and Ramachar got up as if he is getting up from sleep. Afterwards, Sri Vyasarajaru was born to the aged parents and he was handed over to the Mutt.

The discourse is in three patrs as under

1) BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-1

2) BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-2

3) BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-3

I am uploading now

1) BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-1

Title : BrahmanyaTheertharu-chinthane-1

Artist: Vijayeendrachar

Duration: 15:18

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
vadiraj   Kannada Spiritual Discourses   Jun 3 2009, 04:22 PM
vadiraj   Dear all, Before I start uploading clips on Spiri...   Jun 6 2009, 11:21 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends In continuation of my previous clip...   Jun 9 2009, 05:57 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends In continuation of my previous clip...   Jun 9 2009, 06:12 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends In continuation of my previous clip...   Jun 10 2009, 01:43 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends, Today is the day of Shree Shreepada...   Jun 7 2009, 12:00 AM
vadiraj   Dear Friends, I am uploading following clips on K...   Jun 8 2009, 10:38 PM
vadiraj   I am uploading following clips on Kannada Philosph...   Jun 8 2009, 10:52 PM
crabandy   Hi, I am unable to download the Kannada Discourse,...   Nov 22 2011, 06:13 PM
vadiraj   I am uploading following clips on Kannada Philosph...   Jun 8 2009, 10:24 PM
vadiraj   I am uploading following clips on Kannada Philosph...   Jun 8 2009, 11:06 PM
vadiraj   I am uploading following clips on Kannada Philosph...   Jun 8 2009, 11:18 PM
vadiraj   I am uploading following clips on Kannada Philosph...   Jun 11 2009, 11:08 AM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 11:20 AM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 04:02 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 04:13 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 04:23 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 04:39 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 04:53 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 05:06 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 05:19 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 05:31 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 11 2009, 05:44 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 06:01 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 06:56 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 07:15 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 07:34 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 07:47 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 07:59 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 08:13 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 08:28 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 08:39 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 08:54 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 09:05 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 09:19 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jun 23 2009, 09:29 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jul 22 2009, 02:22 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jul 22 2009, 03:01 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends I am uploading following clips on Ka...   Jul 22 2009, 03:16 PM
vadiraj   Dear Friends Vaikuntha is the abode of Lord Srima...   Aug 4 2009, 11:51 AM
vdsachin   Vadiraj.... So nice of you for uploading these Phi...   Jun 9 2009, 06:56 PM
crabandy   Hi, I am unable to find out your link to download ...   Nov 22 2011, 06:08 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:55 PM