Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Classy Pieces/title Tracks From Doordarshan

, title tracks and instrumental tracks

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Classy Pieces/title Tracks From Doordarshan, title tracks and instrumental tracks
gkshyam
post Apr 11 2005, 09:31 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 2035

Hi guyz.......This is GK.....a new member to the forum. I am personally in need of certain tracks from DD.........:

1. The Instrumental Piece (Composed by Louis Banks), which has the Torch carried by famous Sports Personalities from India...if u remember....damn famous piece.....really good one.......
2. The Title track of Surabhi (composed by Dr.L.Subramaniam), the show on cultural heritage of India, hosted by Siddharth Kak and Renuka Shahane.....
3. Title track of Chanakya....again a track with Sanskrit Slokas....very good music....dunno the composer........
4. Title track of Malgudi Days (composed by L.Vaidyanathan).....
5. And many other tracks......will keep posting requests.....as and when I recollect......

6. Also if anyone has and video recordings of live concerts covered by DD.......Such as L.Subramaniam fusion concert for Pandit Nehru's Cetenary celebrations..... Yanni Live at Taj Mahal.....and other such concerts......Plsss plssssss upload them on the forum..or get in touch thru mail......Thank You all........for managing such a wonderful forum....God Bless You!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance...
GK

Love Music....... LOVE GK
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post May 5 2005, 03:41 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

bye.gif HEYYYYY!!!! What happened??? No replies to this one??? This was one of my first posts on HF.......And till date no one has bothered to search for the tracks, or even post replies......Plzzzz reply....... cry.gif sad1.gif .......

+Quote Post
pprabhu
post May 5 2005, 03:53 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

I really wished I had all this. Technology media never used to be so cheap then as today. Aur jo bhi cassettes I had, un sab mein Rafi Sahab chaaye rehte the.
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post May 6 2005, 02:14 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Thanks a ton Prabhu...for that reply.........Infact, my case was quite similar too........Very unfortunate not to find those tracks anywhere......... sad1.gif Still hoping someone would come up with some miraculous uploads...... wink2.gif smile1.gif .......

+Quote Post
kamalaakarsh
post May 6 2005, 02:43 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

QUOTE(gkshyam @ Apr 11 2005, 09:31 PM)
Hi guyz.......This is GK.....a new member to the forum. I am personally in need of certain tracks from DD.........:

1. The Instrumental Piece (Composed by Louis Banks), which has the Torch carried by famous Sports Personalities from India...if u remember....damn famous piece.....really good one.......
2. The Title track of Surabhi (composed by Dr.L.Subramaniam), the show on cultural heritage of India, hosted by Siddharth Kak and Renuka Shahane.....
3. Title track of Chanakya....again a track with Sanskrit Slokas....very good music....dunno the composer........
4. Title track of Malgudi Days (composed by L.Vaidyanathan).....
5. And many other tracks......will keep posting requests.....as and when I recollect......

6. Also if anyone has and video recordings of live concerts covered by DD.......Such as L.Subramaniam fusion concert for Pandit Nehru's Cetenary celebrations..... Yanni Live at Taj Mahal.....and other such concerts......Plsss plssssss upload them on the forum..or get in touch thru mail......Thank You all........for managing such a wonderful forum....God Bless You!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance...
GK

the music for the video of sports personalities running with torch , was a direct rip off from Vangelis track.i think it was chariots of fire..or something else..but it was by vangelis.
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post May 6 2005, 07:28 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Hey Bobby!!!! Do you have the Malgudi ORIGINAL Track??? I'm asking this b'cos, there was a remix version of the same doing the rounds of HF some days back. If you have the original, please reply. And WHat exactly is the problem you are facing while uploading? Pls write in detail on that too, Will try to get some help on that. smile1.gif thumbs-up.gif

+Quote Post
spbobby
post May 6 2005, 07:37 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1026

befor dowloading liscence:

The file you are trying to play was ripped (copied) from an audio CD.

During the ripping process, the file was "protected." This limits the number of computers on which the file can be played.

To play the file on this computer, you must download a license (a process known as "license migration"). A license acts an electronic key that allows you to "unlock" a protected file and play it.

To download a license for this file, click Download License.

after clicking downloading:

The license cannot be downloaded because the license has already been downloaded 10 times.

For more information about protected files and license migration, see the Windows Media Player FAQ page.

will tell some of my other friends...will find another copy

IPB ImageIPB Image

Bhag Tweety Bhag,Teri Izzat Ka Sawal Hai

hi
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post May 6 2005, 07:56 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Aakarsh.....Very true......That track sounds very much like a rip off from the Track "Chariots Of Fire". Very 'energetic' and lively track. Really love that one. (Both original, and the Louis Banks' version wink2.gif) Really looking forward to the Louis Banks' version upload, if anybody has it. (I have the Vangelis track.... wink2.gif)

+Quote Post
gkshyam
post May 6 2005, 08:00 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Bobby....two things, tell me the name of the file you've got with you. Can try and guess whether its the remix version or original, and tell me the source from where you got the track.

And if possible, upload it here, I'll try if it works for me, b'cos, I had a similar experience with some other file, and it downloaded the license for me and played the track perfectly. So try uploading it. smile1.gif

+Quote Post
spbobby
post May 6 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1026

its malgudi.wma........uploading it.........

IPB ImageIPB Image

Bhag Tweety Bhag,Teri Izzat Ka Sawal Hai

hi
+Quote Post
gkshyam
post May 7 2005, 11:12 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Oh Bobby......I downloaded your file, and now, I'm also facing the same problem like what you went through. No idea what's this problem regarding License. Hope someone else could throw more light on this one, and also suggest some way out..... sad1.gif

+Quote Post
gkshyam
post May 18 2005, 06:37 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

WELL.....I do have a "Cover version" of that Instrumental Piece (Composed by Louis Banks), which has the Torch carried by famous Sports Personalities from India..., which was performed LIVE by a fusion band. The start theme is the same here, and the musicians have gone on to improvise after that......and then come back to the main theme........ smile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gif

+Quote Post
gkshyam
post Jul 7 2005, 02:45 PM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

I've Uploaded that Instrumental Cover Version at the Fusion Forum...Check it out!!! smile.gif

LINK: http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?showtopic=13142

+Quote Post
alybaba
post Jul 7 2005, 05:49 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 1422

QUOTE(gkshyam @ Apr 11 2005, 09:31 PM)

3. Title track of Chanakya....again a track with Sanskrit Slokas....very good music....dunno the composer........4. Title track of Malgudi Days (composed by L.Vaidyanathan).....

Thanks in Advance...
GK

Chanakya theme song is posted at the following link:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=...6&t=12698&st=15
at post#16
Enjoy
Alybaba
+Quote Post
Orthologian
post Apr 5 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #15

Unregistered

Hi Mohit, is the malgudi song the same one like --- Ta Na Na ta Na...?? Thanks...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 06:11 AM