Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

हमारी मेहफ़ील

, सा रे ग म प

33 Pages V « < 29 30 31 32 33 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> हमारी मेहफ़ील, सा रे ग म प
Rating  4
King Rafi
post Jul 5 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #451

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13821

Bahut achcha gaaya anwarmian. aapki awaaz achcha aya hai!

2-3 corrections needed.

1. I think your start is late by 2-3 seconds. This i guess you know.
2. The thing Nasir pointed out above. But he has pointed the second sentence by mistake. It is the tail of the first sentence (the 'thee' of 'teri zulfon se judai to nahin mangi thee') that needs a correction and not the tail of second sentence (the 'thee' of 'qaid maangi thee rihaai to nahin maangi thee').
3. Is it Julm or Zulm? I mean whether जु or ज़ु ? I thought it is the latter and i guess you sung the former. But i am not very sure on this.

All other things are great! Go ahead and impress your girl wink2.gif

When it comes to singing, first comes Rafi saab. Then comes God.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Jul 5 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #452

Group Icon

Member No.: 4348

Hello Beautiful Frends Nasir and Harish. Thank you very much for your advise; I shall try and have a go at this song again one day next week. Until then I will Endeavour to work on my THEE.

Friends U have just opened my ear’s wink.gif

I now realise that my THEE is wrong because of my "bad habit” ie I’ve done a little harkat on THEE which has effectively broken the straight THEE tune.

THEE should be one continuous upward vibrato and not flippin modulations. wacko.gif

Well, I shall try and record it all again one day next week.

Harish Bhai I think I’ll stick with Maine Kya JURM Kiya, it seems right; Nasir bhai is HF GURU at Translation and his English write ups are AWESOME!

So Nasir Bhai, which is proper JURM or ZULM; I shall look out for the Translation of this Gem of a song over at your Rafi Thread.

THEE = VIBRATO thumbs-up.gif

THEE = Modulations mad.gif NOOOOOOOOO excl.gif

wub.gif
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Jul 6 2008, 01:32 AM
Post #453

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7772

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jul 5 2008, 02:41 AM) *
Hello Friends, I'm practicing Teri Zulfon Se Judai

I probably wud never have recorded this, but now am having to, co's some one has requested it

This song is a little tough cookie, just over 3 minutes but is packed with everything, Taan, Little Harkatein (every where laugh.gif ), Flipin Straight notes....no flippin bething space to bring tehraw and as for Sur One may as well forget that

what the heck................... can you help angry.gif

I'll reocrd it once more after U'r tips and then Jack it in.....must move on to something else

He He biggrin.gif

Anwarmian, bahut hee superb gaya hai aapne!! You are really an owner of a dreamy voice. And your voice suits for Rafi Sahab songs because he had a divine voice quality.

Great going, dude!! Keep up the good work!!

Cheers!!

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
nasir
post Jul 8 2008, 02:25 AM
Post #454

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5763

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jul 5 2008, 05:26 PM) *

Hello Beautiful Frends Nasir and Harish. Thank you very much for your advise; I shall try and have a go at this song again one day next week. Until then I will Endeavour to work on my THEE.

Friends U have just opened my ear’s wink.gif

I now realise that my THEE is wrong because of my "bad habit” ie I’ve done a little harkat on THEE which has effectively broken the straight THEE tune.

THEE should be one continuous upward vibrato and not flippin modulations. wacko.gif

Well, I shall try and record it all again one day next week.

Harish Bhai I think I’ll stick with Maine Kya JURM Kiya, it seems right; Nasir bhai is HF GURU at Translation and his English write ups are AWESOME!

So Nasir Bhai, which is proper JURM or ZULM; I shall look out for the Translation of this Gem of a song over at your Rafi Thread.

THEE = VIBRATO thumbs-up.gif

THEE = Modulations mad.gif NOOOOOOOOO excl.gif

wub.gif

Thanks my friend. Frankly I don't know the musical language such as "vibrato" or "modulation" etc. It must be some decades that I heard this song and knew it by heart. But today I am confused whether the word there is "Zulm" or "Jurm" - the first would mean "oppression" and the second, 'crime". Probably it is "Jurm".

Speaking of "THEE" I remember as follows: First line: JUDAAI TAU NAHIN MANGI THEE..EE. Second line: QAID MAANGI THEE (THEE Slight upwards). Third line: RIHAAI TAU NAHIN MAAGIN THEE - THEE is a bit downwards.

Please don't that that seriously, as this is just my impression which may be wrong, but I'am trying to contribute that's all. smile.gif

NASIR
Teri Khushi me.n Khush Tera banda khidmatgaar hai,
Banda hoo.n mai.n Tera Tuu mera Parwardigaar hai
+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Jul 9 2008, 02:29 AM
Post #455

Group Icon

Member No.: 9573

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jul 4 2008, 11:11 PM) *

Hello Friends, I'm practicing Teri Zulfon Se Judai
I probably wud never have recorded this, but now am having to, co's some one has requested it
This song is a little tough cookie, just over 3 minutes but is packed with everything, Taan, Little Harkatein (every where laugh.gif ), Flipin Straight notes....no flippin bething space to bring tehraw and as for Sur One may as well forget that
what the heck................... can you help angry.gif
I'll reocrd it once more after U'r tips and then Jack it in.....must move on to something else

Ibrahim Bhai,
Wah bahi wah Ibrahim bhai, kya baat hai yaar, aapne bahot achha purana pyara geet chuna hai aur usko bahot achhi tareh se nibhaya bhi hai. Aapki aawaz mein ek jadoo hai, sweetness hai, ek baat hai jo aasaani se idhar udhar nazar naheen aati hai. Enjoy your good voice and explore it more. Yeh geet waise aassan nahee (Arey bhai koi bhi Rafi sahab ka geet aasan nahee), aur kaheen kaheen jageh par thodi refinement chahiye thi. I realized, this time you have used your voice base more than the software, and this fits so well to your voice. You could do wonder bro, practice a bit more and you will see, requests (from ladies) piling in front of your feet. Waise, iss geet ke requester ko lagta hai suspense mein rakhna chahtey hai aap. Koi baat naheen, Keep it up bro, sing more, enjoy more and be ready to take more requests.
Sanjay
+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Jul 9 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #456

Group Icon

Member No.: 9573

QUOTE(OMkar @ Jul 3 2008, 09:09 PM) *

QUOTE(sanjkash @ Jun 28 2008, 10:00 PM) *
Bhaiyon,
Ek Kishore da ka gaanaa try kiya hai.
"Nakhrewali (New Delhi)"
Enjoy
Sanjay

Sanjayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is that you have given us a pleasant gift by singing this song. And dude, yodelling was just amazing.... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif great great singing!! party2.gif

Namaste OMkar bhau,
Yaar I never really thought of recording "Nakhrewaali" fo KishoreDa, but I just don't know how it happened that I finally recorded it (I must have seen some "Nakhrewaali" that day and I probably was in that mood). Anyway thanks a lot for great comments and appreciation. Could I proudly say I gathered some points from you on this song ???? Aur haan, waiting for your upload now.
Ibrahim bhai, Harish Dada,
Thanks for your nice comments on the rendition, really appreciate.
Take care
Sanjay
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Aug 5 2008, 11:39 PM
Post #457

Group Icon

Hello friends

I have decided to follow Sonu Nigams Band Wagon and have a go at recording one song with The Birmingham Philharmonic Orchestra in my tiny study room; no space for a Tabla and Dholak in room so had to make do without them wacko.gif

Attached Image

Yaad Na Jaye_Karaoke By Me

smile.gif

+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Aug 6 2008, 10:27 AM
Post #458

Group Icon

Awesomely sung brother. What an enjoyment! Fabulous. Looks like kaafi mehnat ki hai aapne. dikhta hai wink2.gif

what abt the final version of 'teri zulfon se'? Awaiting that.

On Jul 31, i recorded a song in dedication for Rafi Saab (Tu Ganga Ki Mauj Main), but my singing was so bad, i just deleted the recording in frustration sad1.gif

+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Aug 9 2008, 02:26 AM
Post #459

Group Icon

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Aug 6 2008, 03:57 AM) *

Awesomely sung brother. What an enjoyment! Fabulous. Looks like kaafi mehnat ki hai aapne. dikhta hai wink2.gif

what abt the final version of 'teri zulfon se'? Awaiting that.

On Jul 31, i recorded a song in dedication for Rafi Saab (Tu Ganga Ki Mauj Main), but my singing was so bad, i just deleted the recording in frustration sad1.gif

Thanks Harish Bhai,

ref Teri Zulfon Se, because the deviations were sooo minor and technically it was ok’d by every body in terms of sur, taal etc I decided to just leave it, any way.......U’r familiar with my dastaan of laziness

I’m sooooooo sorry to hear about Tu Ganga Ki Mauj, for a die hard rafian like U; must have been devastated.........U’r intention was sooo beautiful wub.gif

It wud have been just a perfect tribute, such a beautiful song sad.gif

Even I did’nt think of doing that, next year we should all do one each

Dost U should have uploaded it any way, even a glimpse would have been just fine, imperfections don’t matter smile.gif

Bro there will be plenty of opportunities to celebrate the master wink.gif

+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Aug 9 2008, 02:34 AM
Post #460

Group Icon

Hi,

Friends, we are having a family party sharty tommorow, we’ll have Antakshri and Karaoke’s. If at all possible I’ll ask some one to try and record a song

So really, this is my first live performance ever laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif or may be not biggrin.gif (Infront of my own family) biggrin.gif

The idea is to sing spontaneously no chance of preparation, but only for me, because apparently I’m used to recording with Karaoke Tracks, on the other hand the rest of da family and friends are not...how evil; excuses excl.gif

Thankfully it will be a common, very well known song, I’ve been told

So if I make a huge cock up, I don’t think I shall be uploading; on the otehr hand I may just upload it to cheer Harish Bhai blink.gif

PS U’r all invited

smile.gif

+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Aug 9 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #461

Group Icon

All are welcome? Na time na date na pata diya hai. Kaise ayen hum? How abt a webcast wink2.gif ?

+Quote Post
premgsm
post Aug 12 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #462

Group Icon

Member No.: 64763

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 25 2007, 02:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 25 2007, 02:57 AM) *
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 24 2007, 08:19 PM) *

OMkar bhau,
I really feel embarassed to have uploaded a bad file. I don't know how but the song worked fine on my pc. Anyway, I appologize to all for any incovenience. I have, thus, removed the file from my original post to avoid anybody wasting the time and precious MBs.
I will wait for a new microphone before any uploads from my side (hope to do that this week end).
Thanks for your understanding.
BUT what's wrong why there aren"t any uploads from you and others?
Sanjay

Ah............Nut's I missed it, Omkar Bhai can you send it to us, I like sing-driving, is't it the case that when you drive n sing you reccon you're IT excl.gif

I wish every ones car was a recording studio laugh.gif

But then again may be not wacko.gif

Sanjay Yaar mic lo, dont keep us waiting too long. Baaki sab fankar kahan gaye camera.gif sad.gif
AnwarBhaiSahab, Bahanebaji chhodo aur kaam pe lag jaao!!! Chalo Gana Record Karo biggrin.gif I was even looking for you only man!!!! So stop searching anyone else... We are waiting for your voice!!! Ho Ja Shuru Beta!!! laugh.gif

aur kya kya hai apki mehfil mai yaaro

+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Aug 13 2008, 01:38 AM
Post #463

Group Icon

QUOTE(premgsm @ Aug 12 2008, 05:31 AM) *

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 25 2007, 02:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 25 2007, 02:57 AM) *
QUOTE(sanjkash @ Oct 24 2007, 08:19 PM) *

OMkar bhau,
I really feel embarassed to have uploaded a bad file. I don't know how but the song worked fine on my pc. Anyway, I appologize to all for any incovenience. I have, thus, removed the file from my original post to avoid anybody wasting the time and precious MBs.
I will wait for a new microphone before any uploads from my side (hope to do that this week end).
Thanks for your understanding.
BUT what's wrong why there aren"t any uploads from you and others?
Sanjay

Ah............Nut's I missed it, Omkar Bhai can you send it to us, I like sing-driving, is't it the case that when you drive n sing you reccon you're IT excl.gif

I wish every ones car was a recording studio laugh.gif

But then again may be not wacko.gif

Sanjay Yaar mic lo, dont keep us waiting too long. Baaki sab fankar kahan gaye camera.gif sad.gif
AnwarBhaiSahab, Bahanebaji chhodo aur kaam pe lag jaao!!! Chalo Gana Record Karo biggrin.gif I was even looking for you only man!!!! So stop searching anyone else... We are waiting for your voice!!! Ho Ja Shuru Beta!!! laugh.gif

aur kya kya hai apki mehfil mai yaaro

Prem, only a little bit of banter between buddies

smile.gif
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Aug 14 2008, 08:26 PM
Post #464

Group Icon

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Aug 8 2008, 08:04 PM) *

Hi,

Friends, we are having a family party sharty tommorow, we’ll have Antakshri and Karaoke’s. If at all possible I’ll ask some one to try and record a song

So really, this is my first live performance ever laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif or may be not biggrin.gif (Infront of my own family) biggrin.gif

The idea is to sing spontaneously no chance of preparation, but only for me, because apparently I’m used to recording with Karaoke Tracks, on the other hand the rest of da family and friends are not...how evil; excuses excl.gif

Thankfully it will be a common, very well known song, I’ve been told

So if I make a huge cock up, I don’t think I shall be uploading; on the otehr hand I may just upload it to cheer Harish Bhai blink.gif

PS U’r all invited

smile.gif

Sorry U huys never came ninja.gif

The sound quality is awful, i hope singing is slightly better though,

Some thing is better than nothing

had great time though, at some points I was gonna crack up in to laughter biggrin.gif

he he
+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Aug 16 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #465

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2547

Bhai log yaaro ek baat batao

achi Quality ke ke liye kya kya chahiye

I mean mic kaisa hona chahiye.........konsa software aap use karte ho.
( I got normal chatting mic and total recorder . chalega kya? )

Thoda details batao. aur sound properties ki seting bata do.

Mic se kitni distance rakhte ho.

Apoon ka mood ban rele hai tamatar khaane ka........ I mean I want to record one Rafi song in my voice ! lol.

Besura hi sahi sad.gif

Sonu

forgive me if I miss replying or reading ur post............bit busy :-( !
Duniya ne kitna samjhaya, kaun hai apna kaun paraya
Phir bhi dil ki chot chhupa kar humne aapka dil behalya
Khud hi mar mitne ki ye zid hai hamaari......
sach hai duniya waalon hum hain anari !

......back to basics!!!

My artists :-
Shankar Jaikishan- Composers with magical touch !!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !
Join the SJ fans group for more information :
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/shankarjaikishan/

Join FACEBOOK shankar jaikishan group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123537751015751
+Quote Post

33 Pages V « < 29 30 31 32 33 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:21 PM