Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Spiderman 2

, conv moved from another forum ;)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spiderman 2, conv moved from another forum ;)
Nimii
post Jul 23 2004, 09:58 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is that so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely let you know. I have to get the tickets booked first sad1.gif

IROBOTS???????????????????????????

N ?

Quoting Bawra:

came out damn confused out of the movie hall after seeing spiderman..... dunno about rest but for me the marvel comic super action hero and depress in emotions ? does not vibe well naaaa.. But ya do check it out ... as the movie was not bad.... and let me know which was ure fav action sequence in the movie....

How is IROBOTS doing there ? I dunno I liked it a lot... as didn't went with any expectations ..... so was not at all disappointed but enjoyed the movie and pop-corns .... And the car.... awesome..wish could have one like that ..check it out... audi made a special car for the movie... http://www.audi.com/com/en/experience/irobot/irobot
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pradeep
post Jul 26 2004, 06:20 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Review by times:

For once, a sequel lives up to its great expectations. High on adrenaline as weU as emotion, the further exploits of the web-slinger turns out to be the quintessential family entertainer. It asserts that justice must triumph over vindictiveness.
Director Sam Raimi (A Simple Plan, The Evil Dead) is back at the helm of Sipder-Man 2. Picking up two years from the end of the first blockbuster, the plot reunites with the ultra-earnest Peter Parker (Maguire), a bookish student who's still trying to cope with a double life.

The young New Yorker may possess incredible powers but stiU can't declare his feelings to the love (Dunst) of his life. Although she's engaged to be married to a smarmy astronaut, he's hopelessly tongue-tied. And of course, a lunatic scientist (Alfred Molina) equipped with lethal tentacles, must be vanquished before it's too late. Save the city and somehow win his girl's heart form the double agenda of the always-do-well Spider-Man. The screen story, co-written by the celebrated novelist Michael Chabon, takes care to humanise the altruistic hero. Throughout, the combats and daredevilry are performed by the saviour only under duress. There's none of the macho bravado and senseless destruction which often ruins the impact of Hollywood extravaganzas.

The subtle allusions to the 9/11 devastation, the imaginative set designs, the astounding computer generated stunts and the crackerjack tempo keep us engrossed. Tobey Maguire (last seen in Seabiscuit) and Kirsten reliably endering. It's an escapist, book-like fantasy, yes. But it also has heart and technical artistry. Our two thumbs go up for the return of the Spider-man.

kuch bhi nahin hai tera mol, boli na badi bol, khilona tu maati ka...
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Jul 26 2004, 06:58 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 13

Want to see both the movies - Spiderman 2 and I-ROBOT (will smith looks handsome on poster). lets see when I can find time.
+Quote Post
ramanr
post Jul 28 2004, 12:43 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 37

I just saw Spiderman2 and I was glad with the way things were presented. Finally somebody proved that showing the human behind the mask in a "comic figure" action hero based movie, can work. And they did it make it work very well, IMO.

Also liked the way they are setting up for Spiderman 3 and Spiderman 4.

Typically sequels are nothing but the first one being rehashed, in a different environment. The odd thing is, this sequel is set in the same environment as the first one and is completely different than the first one.

Heard good things about "The Bourne Supremacy".

Raman

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 28 2004, 01:24 PM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (ramanr @ Jul 28 2004, 12:43 PM)
I just saw Spiderman2 and I was glad with the way things were presented. Finally somebody proved that showing the human behind the mask in a "comic figure" action hero based movie, can work. And they did it make it work very well, IMO.

Typically sequels are nothing but the first one being rehashed, in a different environment. The odd thing is, this sequel is set in the same environment as the first one and is completely different than the first one.

Raman

Oh yes I too saw Spiderman 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic film smile1.gif

I agree with Raman about how they have made room for 3 and 4 sequels wink2.gif

Wish o wish they would change Kirsten Dunst sad1.gif for someone else.. ayyyo now u guys dont come after me for that wink2.gif

N smile1.gif
ps: Yep me too waitin for I-ROBOT - and King Arthur too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
ramanr
post Jul 29 2004, 09:27 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 37

QUOTE (Nimii @ Jul 28 2004, 12:54 AM)
QUOTE (ramanr @ Jul 28 2004, 12:43 PM)
I just saw Spiderman2 and I was glad with the way things were presented. Finally somebody proved  that showing the human behind the mask in a "comic figure" action hero based movie, can work. And they did it make it work very well, IMO.

Raman

Oh yes I too saw Spiderman 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic film smile1.gif

I agree with Raman about how they have made room for 3 and 4 sequels wink2.gif

Wish o wish they would change Kirsten Dunst sad1.gif for someone else.. ayyyo now u guys dont come after me for that wink2.gif

N smile1.gif
ps: Yep me too waitin for I-ROBOT - and King Arthur too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nimii,

I agree with you. Kirsten Dunst is a dunce as far as acting is concerned and maybe I am crazy but she is not that good-looking either.

Raman
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Jul 29 2004, 03:08 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Yep she is not good lookin either sad1.gif and loox old too sad1.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 10:37 AM