Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Shailendra - Sj Tributes

, :)

> Shailendra - Sj Tributes, :)
Rating  5
kcp
post Aug 31 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Friends...

It takes great pleasure for me to upload to music lovers, the rare audio interview of Shankar ji, in Phool Khile Hain Gulshan Gulshan, with Tabassum ( courtsey a close friend who is in the USA, now ). This interview shows in details what kind of personalities SJ were and what went behind to create the magnificient music in Hindi Cinema. With this interview I guess many discussions ( basically difference of opinions within fans of SJ ) would get a right direction.

One more interview I am uploading on the ocassion of Shailendra ji's birthday, yesterday ( courtsey one unknown friend, email id was omnamahshivay ). This was done on Awaaz FM in Dubai and Shailendra ji's daughter and son were live on radio. This also gives us lot of insights about Shailendra as a person....
The evening of yesterday, after this interview was one of the most memorable....many eminent personalities discussed about the life and times of Shailendra ji till the wee hours of today morning !!! one really needs such musical environment to breathe....life becomes so beautiful !!

http://d.turboupload.com/d/937172/Shailendra-SJ.zip.html

35 MB

Enjoy !!

KCP
PS -
To download : click on the above link....then wait for 40 seconds...and then download from the actual link !!! so simple...please dont panic if the link is not working...it simply means that the server is busy and one has to try later...
.....if any problems on downloading ( only when a message says that the file is deleted by the hosting server ) do write to me on personal mail ( mails written in the forums will not be read ). I can send both the interviews to individual email id's next week ( because unlike the previous cases, I have this album in my inbox and I have just to forward it...so it will be a faster process )
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
kcp   Shailendra - Sj Tributes   Aug 31 2006, 04:06 PM
kcp   Courtsey Mr Sujoy Chatterjee from http://in.groups...   Sep 18 2006, 11:25 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 24th September 2024 - 03:09 AM