Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Shaan Singing for Pak-India Matchup

, With Pakistani Singer Shehzad Roy

> Shaan Singing for Pak-India Matchup, With Pakistani Singer Shehzad Roy
extenok
post Apr 10 2004, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Khailain Gaye Hum
Shaan & Shehzad Roy

The song sponsored by a major mobile network company Mobilink is being shown on Pakistani TV channels. I've never been a fan of Shehzad Roy's singing abilities, but this song really should be make him think what he's doing. His participation is forgettable and not even noticeable.

Find below link to the video for Nimii's & other people's viewing & listening pleasure.
Seeing the red JAZZ uniform makes it look like some kiddie song, but I guess the sponsor always has to have his way.

Video for the song:
Muziq.net- Shehzad Roy & Shaan- Khailain Gaye Hum

zindagi ne kar diya, jab bhi udaas
aa gaye ghabra ke hum, manzil ke paas
sar jhukaaya, sar jhuka kar ro diye
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Chitralekha
post Apr 16 2004, 10:42 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Agreed again  wink.gif Sanjeevini doesnt have a versatile voice, pitch.

I dont remember the rounds that you mentioned. I thot that they were in Antakshri sad.gif shayad buddhi ho rahi hoon  wink.gif  I used to like the chord round  [ was more challenging as they reached the finals ] then the one without any background music [ it was difficult to hide their flaws in this round ] I also liked Judges' choice round. Some judges tested very smartly.

You're right. I might be mistaking the close-up antakshari rounds for this one. Sorry! I think even I have forgotten the old episodes. Oh dont worry, aap buddhi nahin ho rahi, woh to main hoon! haha

Its been more than three years since I saw Sa Re Ga Ma  sad.gif  shud check with my videowala  smile.gif

For me its almost 9 yrs now ohmy.gif cant believe it! I will also have to check local stores. Hopefully they will have them. Here they do have those serial recordings of Ekta Kapoor and a few others like Ramayan, MahaBharat. A friend of mine who's on east coast gets to watch other new recorded shows too but we dont have as many here in bay area. I guess the more Indian population the more Indian programs they have. But Zee TV, TV Asia, Sony, B4U are all over the country now if purshased with the disc antenna (too expensive!!!).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 10:41 PM