Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Psychology

> Psychology
IDOL
post May 26 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1583

Self Help For Depression
Tips For Dealing With Depression

1.THINKING POSITIVE LY
To Change Your Internal Dialogue

You are your thoughts.

Your perception of yourself and the world around you shapes the way you feel and how you relate to other people and events.

And your perception of yourself and the world is shaped by your thoughts.

Your thoughts affect whether you feel relaxed or worried, calm, stressed or depressed.

In essence, your internal dialogue is VERY powerful and really can influence your health.

"You don't have to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you."

-- Dan Millman --

So THINKING POSITIVE LY is crucial in dealing with your health, CFS, FMS or depression...

It's vital to your well-being that your inner thoughts are positive and healthy.

Makes sense right? Well, now check out the following shocking fact…

.......................................................................IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
oye_sonu
post May 30 2006, 03:37 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2547

Idol good notes( made by u???)

these are small things which we usually tend to neglect...but these are of importance.

A small note on counsellors

A counsellor is very cool headed person....... jiski understanding kaafi achi hoti hai problems ki....specially human psychology ko.For psychological problems many counseller are availble....marriage, alchol, studies, youth problems, jobs , career etc

agar by luck u manage to get a "TRUSTABLE" counseller u are v lucky. We can discuss every thing with them like our problems..our mood swings, or any other pvt problems.

When we were kids we used to discuss our probs wth our parents..later with frds or partners. but not all are lucky . some times u dont find a suitable understanding person who can guide us in our problems ....thats where counsellers come into picture.

Taking help of a Understanding counseller with whom we dont have any emotional relation helps a lot. he/she can pinpoint our mistakes or cause of problems. which many times we wont like to admit with our close ones.

counselling is not always related with psychaitric problem. Counselling iss just abt anylysing and sharing our problem with a professional , who can guide us better. If we are discussing our problems with our frds, close ones..its exactly like counselling.( so we do take help from relatives/frds who counsel us)

so whenever if u feel like having some problem....DONT EVER hesitate to take help of counseller. only condition IMO is that that person shd be trustable.

These were my views..lack clarity so for further expert views u can contact any counsellors available.

Ek survey ki hisaab se majority of us need counselling help many times in life.( it can be for any thing..)

Few net links.........:

http://www.counseling.org/

http://www.counseling.mtu.edu/PersonalCounseling.htm

few counseling links

http://www.counselloronline.ca/process.htm

jaisa gautam budha keh gaye hai....." its all in mind" ..so bacha keep ur self health. biggrin.gif .

healthy mind healthy body rolleyes.gif

Open to corrections

god bless

Sonu

PS : Idol ji.....gustakhi maaf.... abt ur signature lines..:...thodi philosphical hai.....but not incouraging. every one knows ...we wer born and willl die 1day.........but no ones wants to be reminded again and again abt this...??? smile.gif . agar bura na maane to plz do change it.

forgive me if I miss replying or reading ur post............bit busy :-( !
Duniya ne kitna samjhaya, kaun hai apna kaun paraya
Phir bhi dil ki chot chhupa kar humne aapka dil behalya
Khud hi mar mitne ki ye zid hai hamaari......
sach hai duniya waalon hum hain anari !

......back to basics!!!

My artists :-
Shankar Jaikishan- Composers with magical touch !!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !
Join the SJ fans group for more information :
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/shankarjaikishan/

Join FACEBOOK shankar jaikishan group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123537751015751
+Quote Post
IDOL
post May 30 2006, 07:50 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1583

dear sonu,

thanks for participating and liking this thread...........i'm glad a good and active person is involved here............yes, i wrote those notes.........i gave information about my notes too..........that this might be based on my experience or on studies from Persian books........

about signature..........unfortunately, i am not able to change it for a while................whatever i make in my surrouding ,it has somethin to do with my own life.....................this signature , encourages me(however, u found it discouraging sad1.gif )...........this is the outline of life.........in case u ( me )get too drowned in material world.........seein this gives a big relief......sakoon milta hain....on the other hand, i am at the peak of my education (between university and college) ...........word "success" pushes me forward.............because here, it came 2nd in life's potential steps.........i'm sorry if this signature is not pleasing u..........u may ignore it untill i am done with my finals.............sorry for inconvience

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Jun 2 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2547

QUOTE(IDOL @ May 30 2006, 08:50 AM) *

dear sonu,

thanks for participating and liking this thread...........i'm glad a good and active person is involved here............yes, i wrote those notes.........i gave information about my notes too..........that this might be based on my experience or on studies from Persian books........

about signature..........unfortunately, i am not able to change it for a while................whatever i make in my surrouding ,it has somethin to do with my own life.....................this signature , encourages me(however, u found it discouraging sad1.gif )...........this is the outline of life.........in case u ( me )get too drowned in material world.........seein this gives a big relief......sakoon milta hain....on the other hand, i am at the peak of my education (between university and college) ...........word "success" pushes me forward.............because here, it came 2nd in life's potential steps.........i'm sorry if this signature is not pleasing u..........u may ignore it untill i am done with my finals.............sorry for inconvience

Hi khobi

Sorry for making those comments. I hope u wer not hurt by those comments.
But I think Death is alwys taken in negative way irrespective of the religion a person belongs to.Even if religon says +ve abt Death all of us usually avoid discussing it.
Thts why I had made those comments. you can change the word death with " the ENd". else let it be like that..Your signature is totally abt u and I hardly shd have any say in that. smile.gif

I am repeating what I had told to Mandrake ji. I hope u are " practising" in real life whatever good things u learn.
Best of luck for ur studies and future life......... thumbs-up.gif

god bless

Sonu

PS : sory for late reply......bit busy in studies...so cant predict abt my timing

forgive me if I miss replying or reading ur post............bit busy :-( !
Duniya ne kitna samjhaya, kaun hai apna kaun paraya
Phir bhi dil ki chot chhupa kar humne aapka dil behalya
Khud hi mar mitne ki ye zid hai hamaari......
sach hai duniya waalon hum hain anari !

......back to basics!!!

My artists :-
Shankar Jaikishan- Composers with magical touch !!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !
Join the SJ fans group for more information :
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/shankarjaikishan/

Join FACEBOOK shankar jaikishan group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123537751015751
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
KHOBI   Psychology   May 26 2006, 08:50 AM
KHOBI   [size=6][color=#999999][font=Lucida Sans Verdana A...   May 26 2006, 08:51 AM
KHOBI   [size=6][color=#999999][font=Lucida Sans Verdana A...   May 26 2006, 08:54 AM
KHOBI   [b][color=#999999][font=Lucida Sans Verdana Arial ...   May 26 2006, 09:17 AM
KHOBI   [color=#999999][font=Lucida Sans Verdana Arial Hel...   May 26 2006, 09:19 AM
RafiKiAwaaz   Thank You, wealth of information!!! Ho...   May 26 2006, 11:36 PM
oye_sonu   :wave1: Idol ji I liked ur thread. I know many wi...   May 29 2006, 02:29 AM
Nimii   Depression aided with no help to handle failures e...   May 29 2006, 02:41 AM
IDOL   thank to all for likin this topic....................   May 29 2006, 08:01 AM
IDOL   After you're over your depression, you'll ...   May 29 2006, 08:02 AM
IDOL   [u][size=3]MY NOTES: these will be notes based on ...   May 29 2006, 08:13 AM
IDOL   My Notes: Subject: Tone People use different t...   May 29 2006, 08:26 AM
IDOL   My Notes: Subject: Education some might agre...   Jun 28 2006, 09:21 PM
IDOL   [b] What is evolutionary psychology? In the t...   Jan 29 2007, 10:38 PM
IDOL   http://nyneurosurgery.org/images/neuroanatomy_fig1...   Jan 29 2007, 10:39 PM
IDOL   evolutionay psychology basically explains ....how ...   Jan 29 2007, 10:42 PM
IDOL   [b]ANGER :mad: I don't know that every in...   Feb 8 2007, 06:02 AM
IDOL   We all know what anger is, and we've all felt ...   Feb 8 2007, 06:03 AM
IDOL   http://files.blog-city.com/files/A05/141484/p/f/ma...   Apr 8 2007, 06:58 AM
IDOL   we control stress in two ways: active and passive ...   Apr 8 2007, 07:18 AM
IDOL   low level of serotonin in brain......................   Apr 8 2007, 07:22 AM
Nimii   Ayyo me is depressed now only :(( N :sobsob:   May 29 2006, 11:29 AM
oye_sonu   Idol good notes( made by u???) these are small th...   May 30 2006, 03:37 AM
IDOL   dear sonu, thanks for participating and liking ...   May 30 2006, 07:50 AM
IDOL   one thing more..........i guess it is not too disc...   May 30 2006, 08:05 AM
IDOL   Make the Most of Your Social Circle Research shows...   Jun 2 2006, 09:51 AM
oye_sonu   dear sonu, thanks for participating and liking...   Jun 2 2006, 03:51 PM
noorie   Very very absorbing topics. Thanx 4 sharing IDOL. ...   Apr 10 2007, 10:01 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 20th June 2024 - 11:46 AM