Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Thread For Rafi-Lata Duets

, Please request and upload them here

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:
> Thread For Rafi-Lata Duets, Please request and upload them here
Ashraf
post Jan 19 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

Hello friends.

This is my humble suggestion to upload and request their duets in one single thread.Other wise it will be difficult to track and find it.It will be helpfull for the members too.Especially considering the fact that Rafi-Lata duets have the most demand.

Also request members to upload Rafi saab's songs in this forum itself as much as possible or provide links ( as Usrafian did for Rafi-Suman duets).This is only my thinkings and any other suggestions are welcome.

I wd like to start the request with few songs kindly upload it if anybody have these songs.

1.Hum ne aaj se sanam yeh (Film Raja sahab)
2.Parbat se is paar parbat se us paar goonj ude chananam(Sargam)

Both of this I do have in Casset but not in mp3 or cd format.

3.Neel gagan par udte badaal aaa aa aaa, khet abhi hai kachha dana pak jaye to kha ( ?)
4.Mere pyaar ke awaaz pe chali aana oh chali aana...mein aa rahi hum(?).

Thanks
Ashraf

This post has been edited by Ashraf: Jan 19 2006, 12:11 PM

dil doondtha hain phir vohi fursat ke raat din
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
16 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 14)
SHAZARD BHAI
post Jan 21 2006, 09:09 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 1183

ok here is one
+Quote Post
SHAZARD BHAI
post Jan 21 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

here is the next one
+Quote Post
SHAZARD BHAI
post Jan 21 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

here is the third one enjoy
+Quote Post
Ashraf
post Jan 21 2006, 12:26 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Sharzadji

Thanks..I was stopping myself from asking these songs bcs these are not rare ones.Finally I asked for it.
You have any info about the last song(like film name)?.

+Quote Post
Harold
post Jan 22 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 137

Neele Gagan is from film Khandaan, I don't think I have it, I'm sorry.
+Quote Post
SHAZARD BHAI
post Jan 22 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

yes the last song film name is from rAJA SAAB
+Quote Post
Ashraf
post Jan 22 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Haroldji

Thanks for ur help.It is from Khandan but it is not Rafi-Lata it is Rafi-Asha bhonsle.So no hurry

By the way I have a genuine doubt.It will be much appreciated if it is explained .

We all know that Rafi Saab and Lata ji were the numero one singers in their era.So naturally they have to sing maximum songs each other..But according to my limited knowledge Rafi-Lata combo has sung 400+ songs while Rafi-Asha 800+(almost double).Is n't it a contradiction?...Can any body enlist the reason for this.I have heared abt rift between Rafi saab and Lata ji for some period and Sumanji sung with Rafi saab at that time.Even if this is the reason Rafi-Lata + Rafi-Suman must be at least near to no of Rafi-Asha...or the statistics are wrong?

Any way still hard to believe 800+ between Rafi-Asha.

+Quote Post
balajigade
post Jan 22 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4122

QUOTE(Ashraf @ Jan 22 2006, 08:25 PM) *

Haroldji

Thanks for ur help.It is from Khandan but it is not Rafi-Lata it is Rafi-Asha bhonsle.So no hurry

By the way I have a genuine doubt.It will be much appreciated if it is explained .

We all know that Rafi Saab and Lata ji were the numero one singers in their era.So naturally they have to sing maximum songs each other..But according to my limited knowledge Rafi-Lata combo has sung 400+ songs while Rafi-Asha 800+(almost double).Is n't it a contradiction?...Can any body enlist the reason for this.I have heared abt rift between Rafi saab and Lata ji for some period and Sumanji sung with Rafi saab at that time.Even if this is the reason Rafi-Lata + Rafi-Suman must be at least near to no of Rafi-Asha...or the statistics are wrong?

Yes, Ashraf It is a fact. Because of the rift, people who preferred Rafi chose Suman and those who preferred Lata went to Mahendra Kapoor. But Lata still considers her duets with Rafi are the best.
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jan 23 2006, 03:42 AM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 134

QUOTE(Ashraf @ Jan 22 2006, 09:55 AM) *

Haroldji

The rift (for about three years) did lessen the amount of duets Rafi & Lata sang together, but the Rafi-Asha duets are more in number since composers probably felt the song suited Asha more than Lata. Even when Rafi & Lata were singing together pre 1963 and post 1966, we still had many Rafi-Asha duets.

Rafi-Suman duets are not as much as Rafi-Lata or Rafi-Asha even though Suman Kalyanpur was a very talented singer, most of the leading composers of the time preferred the two sisters.

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
Harold
post Jan 25 2006, 08:23 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Haroldji

Is there a Rafi-Lata version as well then?
+Quote Post
Harold
post Jan 25 2006, 08:24 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE(balajigade @ Jan 22 2006, 10:26 PM) *

Haroldji

Yes, Ashraf It is a fact. Because of the rift, people who preferred Rafi chose Suman and those who preferred Lata went to Mahendra Kapoor. But Lata still considers her duets with Rafi are the best.

So do I happy.gif Rafi and Lata together is magic !!!
+Quote Post
Harold
post Jan 25 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE(princeali @ Jan 23 2006, 03:42 AM) *

QUOTE(Ashraf @ Jan 22 2006, 09:55 AM) *

Haroldji

The rift (for about three years) did lessen the amount of duets Rafi & Lata sang together, but the Rafi-Asha duets are more in number since composers probably felt the song suited Asha more than Lata. Even when Rafi & Lata were singing together pre 1963 and post 1966, we still had many Rafi-Asha duets.

Rafi-Suman duets are not as much as Rafi-Lata or Rafi-Asha even though Suman Kalyanpur was a very talented singer, most of the leading composers of the time preferred the two sisters.

So we have the effect of the rift between the 2 giants.

There's probably also a MD-effect as mentioned. For examle OPN did a lot of Rafi- Asha but 0/zero on Lata.

And because Lata and Rafi were both very wanted and favourites in the industry, it was perhaps easier to arrange a recording with Rafi-Asha then Rafi-Lata. Is this a plausible theory??? This could be a practical reason.
+Quote Post
Harold
post Jan 25 2006, 08:29 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Can anyone please u/l "Jeevan Path Par"? I don't know the film name.

TIA (Thanks in advance)
+Quote Post
princeali
post Jan 25 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 134

Here you go Harold bhai:

Jeevan Path Par - Ek Shriman Ek Shrimati (1969/K-A)

Courtesy HF

Prince Ali
+Quote Post

16 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 03:51 PM